TODAY at dusk at Fort Marcy Park: The burning of Will Shuster’s Zozobra, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe. Due to the enormous number of pedestrians, traffic will be tightly controlled by the Santa Fe Police Department. Passes will not be issued to area residents or Zozobra party attendees; Streets close at 5:00 p.m. for pedestrians. Starting in the afternoon, police officers will be patrolling along Paseo de Peralta at the intersections ofOld Taos Highwayand Washington Avenue/ Bishops Lodge Road.
Area roads will be closed at 5:00 p.m.or earlier, depending on pedestrian volume. After the roads are closed, NO motor vehicles will be allowed north of Paseo de Peralta or south of Murales Road on either Old Taos Highway or Bishops Lodge Road. Rosario Street between Griffin and Old Taos Highway will also be closed to motor vehicles.
- cybergata likes this
- somewherewest reblogged this from tierradelencanto
- tierradelencanto reblogged this from lafondasantafe
- spectacularuncertainty reblogged this from honestlyexpressyourself and added:
- honestlyexpressyourself reblogged this from lafondasantafe
- lafondasantafe posted this